DARK BAY is one of Europe’s largest and state-of-the-art virtual production spaces, based on the historic lot at Studio Babelsberg near Berlin, Germany. The stage was created out of the creator’s perspective. As an industry first it operates a revolving stage with a diameter of 21m, which allows filming of real sets from all angles. This turntable carries up to 25 tons and can be rotated to any horizontal angle to support set changes without redressing. This way, physical space limitations of the LED wall are not existing anymore and conversion times are significantly reduced.
- Ensuring the smooth running of tools, software and workflows for Real Time Engines
- Technical support for artists and clients
- Development of new tools and scripts to meet specific DARK BAY and/or client requirements
- Contribute to the development and improvement of the DARK BAY workflows
- Provide excellent C++, Python and technical skills in Windows and Linux
- Familiarity with Unreal© Engine, Blueprint and distributed Unreal© based systems
- Familiarity with content production workflows for integration in Unreal© projects
- Familiarity with source control systems and team development
- Experiences in developing tools for e.g. Houdini, Maya, Nuke, etc.
- Previous experiences in Games and/or visual effects is a plus
- Strong self-guided problem-solving skills
- A commitment to teamwork, excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Please send your application to email@example.com