Technical Director / Head of Technology
DARK BAY Virtual Production Studio enables all kinds of filming to be produced under completely new creative parameters and production facilities. Digital backgrounds are already pre-produced as 3D worlds for the shoot and projected onto a LED screen around any physical set.
- Defines the pipeline and technology direction/architecture with the input of the Production leads and Supervisors to best meet the competitive needs of the studio.
- Acts as a bridge between the Technology teams and Production/Supervisor team members to ensure that needs are met on both sides in the most effective manner.
- Contributes to studio budget planning.
- Manages vendor relationships and software/technology acquisitions within the studio budget.
- Represents the studio at vendor meetings/events.
- Manages the studio content security protocols and liaises with client content security representatives to maintain studio compliance
- Strong technical and artistic background
- Minimum of 7 years feature film, Virtual Production or equivalent high-res experience
- Great communication and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work well within a team
- Solid Linux and Unreal Engine knowledge
- Good English language skills
Please send your application to email@example.com