DARK BAY Virtual Production Studio enables all kinds of filming to be produced under completely new creative parameters and production facilities. Digital backgrounds are already pre-produced as 3D worlds for the shoot and projected onto a LED screen around any physical set.
- Strong and broad technical knowledge of Unreal Engine
- Ability to work in live environments such as film sets
- Relevant industry experience
- Virtual production and/or VFX experience (or similar live environments: XR, events, film production, performance, broadcast etc.)
- Familiarity with source control such as Perforce
- Relevant education or training in computer science, games technology, computer animation and/or film production etc,
- Real-time development and art
- Familiarity with 3D packages such as Maya, Max, or Blender
- Very strong Python knowledge
- Strong experience using at least one or all the following applications as a technical artist: Houdini, Nuke, Maya, Katana, etc.
- A good understanding of artist workflows and how the tools they use work
- A passion for moving technology forward to empower artist creativity through alleviation of multi stepped technical processes
- Experience using the python API of a digital content creator application like the aforementioned
- Functional knowledge of Linux based distributions
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org